Do you have friends who are seemingly obsessed with CrossFit? There’s no surprise there since there are over 9,000 CrossFit affiliated gyms worldwide! Here at CrossFit Stimulus, a great place for Hampton CrossFit, we’re going to discuss a few benefits of CrossFit workouts.
- It absolutely blasts calories! One of the biggest benefits of CrossFit is how effective it is at burning a high number of calories in a short period of time. A typical workout lasts an average of 10 to 20 minutes but you’ll keep blasting fat even after you’re done with your workout!
- CrossFit is great for cardiovascular conditioning, too. Your heart rate remains elevated throughout the entire workout, which increases your endurance.
- CrossFit will increase joint mobility due to the varied movements involved in our Workout Of The Days (WOD). You’re not just doing simple bicep curls, but moving your limbs in all different directions.
- It’s a lot of fun! Daily WODs are always different, so there’s no chance of getting bored from doing the same ol’ thing day in and day out. In CrossFit, you flip tires, lift barbells, do gymnastic moves, complete your first pull-ups … the list goes on.
- You’re going to make friends because CrossFit breeds community. Whether you like it or not, the minute you step into our CrossFit box, you’re family.
- CrossFit will make you feel like a total badass! Learning the WOD before you start class can be daunting, but after it’s over, you feel incredibly accomplished, strong, and like you could tackle anything else that comes your way