30-Day Jump Start Challenge DETAILS:
The focus of our 30-Day Jump Start Intro is on skill development and exposure to our basic movements. It is designed to prepare you to enter our ongoing group classes. We are going to be drilling technique - both to ensure your safety - and success at the next level.
- The small group setting allows us to address your individual needs, deficiencies, weaknesses and injuries. You will progress and learn under the watchful eye of a diligent coach that will keep you injury-free and confident in your movements.
- We will introduce you to technique and mechanics first, then intensity.
- We will be showing you movements that begin with the relatively non-technical and progress to more technical.
- It's important that you attend the first 5 fundamentals sessions as these movements build on one another.
- Each fundamentals class will end with a workout that trains the movements you've learned. The intensity of these workouts is in your hands. The more you push, the quicker your body adapts and changes. The class is called Jump Start for a reason, we want to jump start your fitness and therefore, your results.
- Shifts in body composition are one of the most motivating ways to measure success. You will see these changes in the first few weeks. We highly encourage you to take "Before" pictures at the beginning of the Jump Start Program.
We believe the relationships with the people around you are going to enrich your life in a huge way, and your relationship with your Coach is no exception. We want to get to know you personally. We want to know your fitness goals, what's going on in your life, and what you need from us to help you reach your goals.